返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 豪斯医生 第5季 第16集>>

  • 1. Guy's never done what he's told.
    那家伙从不屈服于命令。
  • 2. I don't see why he's gonna start now.
    我不觉得他会展开实际行动。
  • 3. Hi. Edward Vogler.
    你好 我是爱德华·沃格勒。
  • 4. Is Dr. House claiming that i'm forcing him to get rid of one of you?
    豪斯是不是说我逼他炒了你们中一个。
  • 5. I assume his goal is to stir up antagonism toward me.
    我打赌他的目的是想煽动你们和我对着干。
  • 6. - And your goal is? - I am forcing him.
    -那你的目的是 -我是在给他施压。
  • 7. I'll do whatever I can to
    不管他选了谁。
  • 8. ease the transition for whoever he chooses.
    我会尽我所能帮那个人度过过渡期。
  • 9. If you're feeling guilty about your decision, there is an easy solution.
    如果你有负罪感 有个简单的解决办法。
  • 10. I don't feel guilty.
    我没有负罪感。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 74 Previous Next