<< 豪斯医生 第5季 第16集>>
-
1. But it says here we gave her the warfarin.
不过这里写着我们给她用了华法令。
-
2. And I do know what "Induced" Means. We did this?
我还知道"诱使"的意思 是我们的过失吗。
-
3. At this point, it's not exactly clear.
眼下看 还不明确。
-
4. You should probably talk to Dr. House.
你或许该和豪斯医生谈。
-
5. Oh. You two need time to get your stories straight.
哦 你们两个得花时间把故事编圆了。
-
6. He doesn't tell me what to do.
他没告诉我要干什么。
-
7. So you don't just blindly follow his commands.
那么你没有只是盲目执行他的命令。
-
8. You're your own man.
你有主张。
-
9. And yet here you are,working for a guy you can't stand.
可是你在这里,为一个你无法忍受的人工作。
-
10. - I respect him. - What exactly is it you respect?
-我尊敬他 -你到底尊敬他什么。