<< 豪斯医生 第5季 第22集>>
-
1. People think the closer they're sitting to the operating room,the more they care.
人们认为靠手术室越近就表示,他们对病人越关心。
-
2. That's why I'm here.
这也是我在这的原因。
-
3. I'm not moving until everybody sees me.
所有人都看到我之前 我是不会离开的。
-
4. Are you doing anybody besides Mark?
除了马克之外 你有和其他人交往吗。
-
5. It's a medical question.
这是个医学问题。
-
6. Because if I am, his paranoia isn't paranoia.
因为如果我有的话 他的妄想就不是妄想了。
-
7. It's a justified response and therefore not a legitimate symptom.
它成了情有可原的反应而不是疾病症状。
-
8. Knew you'd understand.
我就知道你会明白。
-
9. On the other hand, if it was really just a medical question,you would have sent one of your people.
可是另一方面 如果这真是个医学问题,你会派其他人来问。
-
10. Why just push my buttons when you can push theirs too?
招惹他们方便得很 为什么还来烦我呢。