<< 豪斯医生 第5季 第22集>>
-
1. And some part of me wants him to die.
可我心里面竟有点希望他死。
-
2. I'm just not sure
只不过我搞不清。
-
3. if it's because...I want to be with her,Or it's because I want her to suffer.
我这样到底是我因为想和她重温旧梦,还是因为我希望她痛苦不堪。
-
4. Hey. Is it okay if I talk to Stacy for a minute?
介意我和史黛西聊一会儿吗。
-
5. I'll be just outside, honey.
我就在门外 亲爱的。
-
6. You two are good together.
你们相处的挺融洽。
-
7. You know nothing about Mark.
你对马克一无所知。
-
8. He took you to Paris.
他带你去了巴黎。
-
9. That's good enough for me.
我觉得这就挺好。
-
10. We never went to Paris.
我们从没去过巴黎。