<< 豪斯医生 第6季 第05集>>
-
1. There was a point to iT.Wendy, this is house.
我有我的理由,温蒂, 这位是豪斯。
-
2. Something about not getting too "uppity" with normal folks who walk good.
据说是为了教育我,不要"歧视"行走自如的正常人。
-
3. You're everything I'd heard.
久仰你的大名。
-
4. Nice to meet you.
幸会。
-
5. Why so rude?
干嘛这么粗鲁?。
-
6. You've sprinted through three bad marriages
你经历了3次失败的婚姻。
-
7. into an affair with a dying patient.Now a naughty nurse?
和一位癌症晚期病人有染,现在又勾上调皮的护士?。
-
8. How many more failed relationships are we both
要失败几次。
-
9. gonna have to deal with before you learn to love yourself?
你才能学会自爱?。
-
10. And I mean that in the literal way.
这可不是比喻。