返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 豪斯医生 第6季 第06集>>

  • 1. A bump on the noggin,doesn't explain the fever.
    小肿块解释不了发热。
  • 2. An infection made worseby the steroids,we gave himfor pickwick's does.
    按匹克威克综合征给他用的,类固醇会让感染恶化。
  • 3. he's not worse.He's better.
    他没有恶化,他在好转。
  • 4. We just replacedthe last mri you broke.
    我们刚刚才换了你上次搞坏的核磁共振机器。
  • 5. Referring to the fund-raising funbags,by the royal "we" now?
    现在用"我们"来指代那些筹款的钱袋了?。
  • 6. Let me explaincause and effect to you.
    让我解释一下前因后果。
  • 7. I specifically told themto skip the boring testing part,and jump right to the dangerous treatment.
    我特别告诉过他们跳过无聊的测试,直接开始危险的治疗。
  • 8. You blow stuff up,,makes my life miserable.
    你破坏公物 让我痛苦。
  • 9. Makes me need to make,your life miserable.
    使我又得让你痛苦。
  • 10. he's telling the truth.
    他说的是实话。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 68 Previous Next