<< 豪斯医生 第6季 第07集>>
-
1. Well, you're outta luck,,'cause that's totally why I'm here.
算你不走运,这正是本人的目的。
-
2. Okay.,Rule change.
好吧, 规则改变。
-
3. Person with the money makes the rules.
出钱的人制定规则。
-
4. Or in this case,the person who's friends,with the person with the money makes the rules.
在本例中, 是出钱者的朋友制定规则。
-
5. Well, you want answers,more than I want money.
你想要答案,更甚于我想要钱。
-
6. All right, so here's the game.,Ask whatever you want.
好吧, 那我们这么玩,问我什么都可以。
-
7. But for every question I answer,,you have to answer one first.
你每回答我一个问题,就可以得到一个答案。
-
8. And why would you care about,anything I have to say?
我能回答什么令你感兴趣的东西?。
-
9. The day before I died,,I was a successful man.
我死前是个成功人士。
-
10. I had a factory with over 200 employees.
我的工厂雇员超过200人。