<< 豪斯医生 第6季 第10集>>
-
1. Well, look onthe bright side.
从好的一面看。
-
2. At least you don't have to,go by mrs. Zebalusky anymore.
至少你不必再被称为泽巴鲁斯基太太。
-
3. - That's gotta be a relief.,- You know this man?
- 这可真是如释重负,- 你认识这个人?。
-
4. I'm sorry.,He's sick--
我很抱歉, 他有些病。
-
5. did you hear my diagnosison the dwarf?Still's disease.
你知道了我给那个侏儒的诊断?,斯蒂尔病。
-
6. Did you even consider those ear infections,,or you just wrote it offas a dwarf thing?
你有没有考虑过耳部感染?,还是把那忽略了?。
-
7. You sure he's dead?,Dr. Wilson sometimesmisses things.
你肯定他死了?,威尔森医生有时也会有遗漏。
-
8. Trying to embarrass mein front of grieving widowcrosses lines--
在一个悲恸的寡妇面前让我难堪,过分了。
-
9. right!I'm pathetic.
是的 我可悲。
-
10. But I'm supposed to letyou decide what's best--
我还要让你来决定什么对我好?。