返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 豪斯医生 第6季 第13集>>

  • 1. So you don't have a home?
    你没有家?。
  • 2. Of course we do.
    当然有。
  • 3. Next you're gonna ask me about dancing around campfires and-- Stealing children?
    接下来你要问营火舞蹈,还是偷窃幼童?。
  • 4. This is why I don't tell people.
    这就是我不对人说的原因。
  • 5. They share everything with each other and nothing with the gadje-- the outsiders.
    他们自己人之间分享所有,对外人戒心很深。
  • 6. Sharing information with outsiders has not gone so well for my people.
    和外人交流 没给我的族人带来好结果。
  • 7. I get it, but right now you're making yourself more vulnerable by lying to us.
    我明白 可你对我们撒谎 会让病情恶化。
  • 8. You can't go to my house.
    你们不能去我家。
  • 9. You'll pollute it.
    会污染它。
  • 10. All we're gonna do is look around.
    我们只是检查一下。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 79 Previous Next