<< 豪斯医生 第6季 第13集>>
-
1. See?It's my space.I want it back.
我的地盘得要回来。
-
2. It's not your space.
不是你的车位。
-
3. It's the hospital's space.
是医院的车位。
-
4. And the hospital thinks that the person who's worse off should get the better space.
院方认为 处境困难的人应享好位置。
-
5. Your application for a handicapped space says you can walk 50 yards.
你在残障人士停车位申请中提到,你能走50码。
-
6. And whitner says she can roll 50 miles between oil changes.
惠特纳说她每换一次机油能驶上50英里。
-
7. I can't change my leg.
我可换不了腿。
-
8. The space I moved you to is only 46 yardsaway from the front door.
我把你换到离前门46码的地方。
-
9. I measured.You'll be fine.
我量过 你没问题。
-
10. Great--so I can collapse four yards into the lobby instead of outside in the cold.
好么 那我走入大厅4码再瘫倒,胜过倒在雪地上。