<< 豪斯医生 第6季 第16集>>
-
1. Up and at 'em.
该干活了。
-
2. You're supposed to be in clinic duty.
你应该在出门诊才对。
-
3. Yeah, like I can sleep down there with all the crying and coughing.
下面哭声 咳嗽声 我难道能睡着。
-
4. There's no such thing.
没有这码子病的。
-
5. So he's been told.
有人这么告诉他。
-
6. It hasn't stopped the unexplained fatigue, rashes, and joint pain.
可他还是有无法解释的,心智衰弱 皮疹 以及关节疼痛。
-
7. And just so you know, he's the nephew of a benefactor I owe a favor,so you're gonna take this case whether you like it or not.
你还得知道 他是医院一个捐助人的侄子,所以不管你愿不愿意 你都得接下这件病例。
-
8. Why wouldn't I want to take the case?
我为什么会不愿意?。
-
9. The guy's tired and sore.
这家伙又累又痛。
-
10. It's gonna be chapter one in my--
这可是我的最爱--。