返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 豪斯医生 第6季 第16集>>

  • 1. You'd be dead.
    那你都死了。
  • 2. I'm not counting intermittent drips.
    我没算间歇性滴出来的尿液。
  • 3. You'd be in agony.
    你会痛苦不堪。
  • 4. I passed agony yesterday around 4:00.
    昨天4点前后我已经痛苦不堪过了。
  • 5. His mother, brother, uncle, and best friend all confirm
    他的母亲 兄弟 叔父和密友都确认。
  • 6. he hasn't had a date in over a year.
    他一年多没约会了。
  • 7. Which means it's not an std.
    说明这不是性病。
  • 8. If you come up with something medically relevant, page me.
    如果发现跟医学有关的问题 传呼我。
  • 9. What did you want me to tell him, the truth?
    你让我怎么跟他说呢 实话实说?。
  • 10. No.You didn't haveto be so convincing.
    不 也犯不着让他信服。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 72 Previous Next