返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 豪斯医生 第6季 第19集>>

  • 1. Jack waters his bean stalk every day for a week.
    杰克连续一周给豆茎浇水,(童话 杰克栽魔豆 豆茎长上天)。
  • 2. He's oozing bean curd out of his pores for a month.
    他的毛孔在一个月里分泌豆腐。
  • 3. Every time you gave the little tykes a hug,you gave them a dose of testosterone.
    每次你抱小家伙,都给他们一剂睾丸激素。
  • 4. Small for you,but more than their little bodies can handle.
    对你是少量,但幼小的身体承受不了。
  • 5. So...I did this to them?
    是我造成的?。
  • 6. -Just...holding their hands?,-Uh-huh.
    - 握住他们的手就会?,- 是。
  • 7. If I stop using it?
    如果停用呢?。
  • 8. You'll be floppy,,they'll be fine.
    你会软趴趴 他们会没事。
  • 9. -Give it back,-he'll still be eight.
    他会是8岁的样子。
  • 10. -You okay?,-Yeah,I think so.
    - 没事吧?,- 没什么。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 75 Previous Next