<< 豪斯医生 第6季 第21集>>
-
1. House called you timid.
豪斯说你没胆。
-
2. He's called me a lot worse.
他说我比这狠多了。
-
3. To him,there is nothing worse.
他才不在乎狠不狠。
-
4. He's gonna fire you.
他会开除你。
-
5. Even if we runa hundred tests,that only gives us a 1% chance of saving these kids.
即使我们检查一百项,也只有1%的几率救活他。
-
6. Better than zero.
总比零好。
-
7. You don't care if you get fired?
你不怕被解雇?。
-
8. I don't know,there's got to be a way to better our odds from 99% chance of death.
不知道 一定有办法 让死亡低于99%。
-
9. You gotta know.
你得知道。
-
10. It's not food-borne,because no one else in the family is sick.
肯定不是来自食物 因为家人都健康。