返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 豪斯医生 第6季 第23集>>

  • 1. Everybody's chasing ghosts over this.
    每个人都在疑神疑鬼。
  • 2. Which means either nobody did it, or,somebody wants everybody chasing ghosts.
    说明要么没有人在搞鬼,要么有人希望所有人都疑神疑鬼。
  • 3. Now,who does that sound like?
    这听起来像谁?。
  • 4. And why would I do that?
    为什么我要这么做?。
  • 5. Because as long as,Foreman thought you were guilty,he was gonna be useless around here.
    因为只要福曼认定是你做的,他在这里就基本是废物了。
  • 6. You know,sometimes I,forget why I hired you.
    这提醒我为什么要雇你了。
  • 7. You cost him a good,opportunity and gained nothing.
    你破坏了他一个大好机会,自己什么也没得到。
  • 8. I cost him a crappy opportunity.
    我破坏了他一个垃圾机会。
  • 9. New york mercy's where you go to,treat boils and cysts and build a 401k.
    在纽约慈善医院只能治疖子和脓疱,养养老。
  • 10. If you want him to stay,tell him.
    如果你想让他留下 告诉他。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 66 Previous Next