<< 豪斯医生 第6季 第24集>>
-
1. I had nothing to do with chase's termination.
蔡斯被炒和我没关系。
-
2. is everything okay?
还好吗?。
-
3. You're doing fine, marina.
不错的 玛丽娜。
-
4. The dye will take a minute to work its way through your system.
造影剂要过几分钟才能布遍血管系统。
-
5. Why would you tell house you're leaving because he's a jerk?
你为什么告诉豪斯,你辞职是因为他是个混蛋?。
-
6. Because it's the truth.
因为事实如此。
-
7. Did you give an angry cuban my home number?
你是不是把我家号码,告诉给愤怒的古巴人了?。
-
8. Why would you do that?
你为什么那么做?。
-
9. You're not turning into house.You're worse than him.
你不是越来越像豪斯,你比他还糟糕。
-
10. Let me get this straight.
我就只说了吧。