<< 豪斯医生 第7季 第04集>>
-
1. I'm sure that some part of you
我深信你心中某个地方。
-
2. believes this idiocy.
认同这种白痴行为。
-
3. But you can't possibly be stupid enough
不过你也不能傻到。
-
4. to think that you can convince any part of me.
认为你可以说服我任何一点吧。
-
5. And that can only mean
所以这只能说明。
-
6. you're trying to sabotage this relationship.
你想要破坏这段感情。
-
7. Why would I do that? We're doing fine.
我怎么会那么做 我们处得挺好的。
-
8. Because the next step from fine is serious,and you can't handle that,so you're trying to keep me at arm's length with all this crap.
因为挺好的下一步就是认真,可你承担不了认真,所以你导了这么一出烂戏想和我保持距离。
-
9. How about you?
你自己又是怎样的。
-
10. I have been completely open with you.
我对你完全是敞开胸怀的。