<< 豪斯医生 第7季 第05集>>
-
1. You had the misfortune
很不幸。
-
2. to be the lesson that Foreman is learning.
你成了我用来教训福曼的工具。
-
3. That whooshing sound
福曼自负的。
-
4. is the air being let out of his ego.
小肺肺一定快气炸了。
-
5. You are such an ass, House.
你真是混蛋 豪斯。
-
6. You could have made the same point
要整我换个法子。
-
7. without crushing the hopes of a young doctor
不要拿年轻医生的前途开玩笑。
-
8. who was actually excited to have this job.
她真的对这份工作满怀激情。
-
9. No, I'm not sure I could have.
可我不确定我有没有激情。
-
10. I think you give me far too much credit.
我想你是太相信我了。