<< 豪斯医生 第7季 第05集>>
-
1. 'Cause I wasn't there for you.
因为我从来都不够关心你。
-
2. But look at you. You turned out great.
可是你看 你现在多好。
-
3. Oh, you don't know if I'm great.
你才不知道我好不好。
-
4. You don't know me at all.
你根本都不了解我。
-
5. And I'm not gonna let you martyr yourself for a two-day-old infant
我不会让你为了两天大的婴儿牺牲自己。
-
6. just because you feel guilty because you weren't around for me.
只因为你觉得当初没能照顾好我心存内疚。
-
7. I'm not martyring myself. It's nine days.
我不是在牺牲自己 不过9天而已。
-
8. Let's hold off on the surgery.
推迟手术吧。
-
9. You brought food?
你居然带了吃的来。
-
10. This is a medical procedure, not a dinner date.
这是医疗程序 不是晚餐约会。