<< 豪斯医生 第7季 第05集>>
-
1. It's funny, I wanted to work on House's team,until I started working with his team.
真好笑 我本来很想在豪斯的团队做事,现在合作做之后却不想了。
-
2. Yeah, I know. Chase and Foreman can get a little...
我知道 奇斯和福曼有时候有点儿。
-
3. Actually, it's you.
其实 是因为你。
-
4. I get that House is an ass, but at least he owns it.
豪斯做事混蛋我明白 至少他有资本。
-
5. You don't understand.
你不明白。
-
6. This whole thing was just a game to House.
这件事不过是豪斯的一个游戏。
-
7. I didn't have a choice.
我别无选择。
-
8. You're a grown man, Dr. Taub.
你是个大人 陶博医生。
-
9. You can make whatever choices you want,and instead of hiring me when he said you could,you chose to act like a paranoid, scared little kid.
你怎样选择完全由你做主,豪斯说你可以雇用我的时候 你不但没有,反而怕得要死 疑神疑鬼像个小孩子。
-
10. I hate kids.
我讨厌小孩。