<< 豪斯医生 第7季 第07集>>
  
  
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        1. We need to test for T.B.
      
       
     我们需要检验结核。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        2. T.B. might fit,but it's too slow-moving to kill her anytime soon.
      
       
     说不定真是结核,可这病又不会那么快致命。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        3. There's no way the CDC's gonna give us access.
      
       
     疾控中心的人不可能马上放我们进去做测试。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        4. That's why we don't think it's T.B.
      
       
     因此我们不说是结核。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        5. We think it's meningococcal disease,which could kill her before the results come back.
      
       
     就说是脑膜炎球菌类疾病,不等结果出来她就会没命。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        6. And once I gain access, I run the T.B. test.
      
       
     他一给我放行  我就去测结核。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        7. You could have said all that in there.
      
       
     这些话没必要在外面说吧。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        8. In front of the narc? As if.
      
       
     当着缉毒女警的面吗  能成吗。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        9. Are you so afraid of this new girl,we have to take elaborate measures
      
       
     你就这么怕这个新来的女孩,每次你要挑战道德底线的时候。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        10. every time you want to skirt around ethical boundaries?
      
       
     我们都得大费周章。