返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 豪斯医生 第7季 第08集>>

  • 1. Yeah, that must have been what I meant.
    是啊 我还真就是这个意思。
  • 2. Have you seen the bride-to-be?
    有人见过准新娘了吗。
  • 3. Gorgeous woman half his age.
    美妞一个 年纪小他一半。
  • 4. He's a lucky guy.
    幸运男。
  • 5. Yeah, for a while.
    暂且算是吧。
  • 6. My father's 19 years older than my mother,and they've been happily married for 32 years.
    我父亲比我母亲大19岁,他们幸福得共度了32年。
  • 7. I'm guessing your dad wasn't on the Forbes 400
    我猜你爸爸不在福布斯财富榜上。
  • 8. and your mom didn't look like a swimsuit model.
    你妈妈看着也不像泳装模特吧。
  • 9. Sorry. That didn't come out right.
    抱歉 这话不太合适。
  • 10. My father was the classics chair at Columbia,and my mother was his student.
    我父亲是哥伦比亚大学的古典学教授,我母亲是他的学生。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 79 Previous Next