<< 豪斯医生 第7季 第08集>>
-
1. You knew I wouldn't like it, but you thought i would say I did.
你明知我不会喜欢 可你觉得我会谎称喜欢。
-
2. That's what this is about.
原来你在琢磨这个。
-
3. You're trying to trap me into lying to you.
你想骗我撒谎。
-
4. You sure? 'cause that sounds so juvenile.
是吗 听起来好幼稚。
-
5. You're okay with burglary now?
不排斥擅闯民宅了吗。
-
6. I asked his permission.
我请求过许可了。
-
7. The reason we don't ask permission
我们以前不请求许可。
-
8. is we're afraid the patient is going
是因为害怕病人有所隐瞒。
-
9. to hide something, but our patient hasn't been home, lives alone.
可这位病人不住家 独居。
-
10. He doesn't have any help,and he has no motive to hide anything.
无依无靠,没有隐藏的动机。