<< 豪斯医生 第7季 第08集>>
-
1. I don't know yet.
我还不知道。
-
2. But you would have dropped off your tie.
但要在平时你早把领带一起干洗了。
-
3. It's got a mustard stain.
上面有芥末渍。
-
4. I was buying an engagement ring.
我去买订婚戒指了。
-
5. I'm gonna propose to Sam at the wedding.
我打算在婚礼上向萨姆求婚。
-
6. That is the second stupidest thing I've heard today.
这是我今天听到第二蠢的决定。
-
7. And I'm surprised how close you came.
想不到你离第一蠢也不远了。
-
8. You don't need to buy her a new ring.
用不着买个新戒指。
-
9. Isn't the first one good for all you can marry?
第一次的婚戒就足够用了。
-
10. I assume you haven't apologized to Cuddy yet.
你大概还没跟卡迪道歉吧。