<< 豪斯医生 第7季 第09集>>
-
1. I forgot. You guys talk.
我失算了 你们俩会私底交流。
-
2. Look, no offense to either of you,but dinner with your mom?
好吧 对你们两个没有冒犯之心,可是要我陪你妈妈吃晚饭。
-
3. Come on, I-I'd have to act like a decent human being,and you know what a strain that puts on me.
开玩笑嘛 我还得装得人模人样的,你也知道我装相的时候多紧张。
-
4. And, you, ever since you broke up with Sam,you've done nothing but mope and whine.
你呢 自从跟萨姆分手以后,整天除了闷闷不乐就是唉声叹气。
-
5. It's an unbelievable bummer.
真是烦得我要死要活。
-
6. And just what is so exciting
我就想知道到底什么事那么有趣。
-
7. you have to blow off both of us to do it?
值得你把我们两个都推掉。
-
8. I just want to sit on my couch in my underwear,drink scotch,and watch The Real Housewives of New Jersey... by myself.
我只是想穿着短裤坐在自家沙发上,喝威士忌,一个人静静地 看《新泽西娇妻》。
-
9. I just want one night off.
我只想闲一个晚上。
-
10. Is that so much to ask?
这要求很过分吗。