返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 豪斯医生 第7季 第12集>>

  • 1. vacated your post as Taub's savior.
    辞职不做陶博的救世主了。
  • 2. - He asked. - You're worse than masters.
    -他严刑逼供 -你比马斯特斯还烂。
  • 3. How's this my fault?
    我做错什么了。
  • 4. He doesn't need a tutor.
    他不需要老师。
  • 5. He needs ritalin and a babysitter.
    他需要利他林和保姆。
  • 6. Consider the forms incentive.
    把保险表当作动力吧。
  • 7. Taub doesn't pass,he'll become a permanent part of your life.
    陶博不过的话,他会成为你生命中永远的痛。
  • 8. This isn't really about Cuddy, is it?
    这跟卡迪没关系 是吧。
  • 9. It's about you.
    是你。
  • 10. You don't want to lose me.
    你不想失去我。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 85 Previous Next