<< 豪斯医生 第7季 第16集>>
-
1. No, it's not.
不 没什么意思。
-
2. It's mundane and simple.
这很通俗易懂。
-
3. He's obviously a very blessed specimen,so from an evolutionary point of view,he'd produce healthy offspring,so my prefrontal cortex is telling me
他明显是个优良品种,所以从进化论的角度来看,他能繁衍健康的后代,所以我的额前皮质告诉我。
-
4. I should have sex with him.
我应该和他上床。
-
5. - Oh. Is that all? - Yes.
-就这样吗 -没错。
-
6. My rational brain knows he's a hillbilly and an idiot.
我大脑的理性部分告诉我他粗俗而且愚蠢。
-
7. And yet somehow your rational brain
但不知怎么你大脑理性的部分。
-
8. is losing the argument, which is interesting.
没能说服你啊 这很有趣。
-
9. You were bored.
你无聊了。
-
10. You must have spent about two days
你肯定花了差不多两天时间。