<< 豪斯医生 第7季 第17集>>
-
1. as his primary next of kin.
填了他父亲的地址。
-
2. The "Well done" was for making it quick.
那句"不错"是想夸你挺快就说完了。
-
3. Now I'm gonna have to take that back.
现在我要收回那句话了。
-
4. He lives about 30 minutes from the hospital.
他家离医院大概有三十分钟车程。
-
5. And the reason you're continuing to talk
使你继续留在这里废话。
-
6. instead of driving there?
而不是开车去他家的原因是。
-
7. Chase and Masters are already on their way.
奇斯和马斯特斯已经在路上了。
-
8. Why didn't you ask me to be part of your wedding?
你为什么没邀请我参加你的婚礼。
-
9. You are genuinely upset at being mockingly snubbed
你因一个恶搞的婚礼被恶搞地鄙视。
-
10. by a mock wedding?
而由衷得不安吗。