返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 豪斯医生 第7季 第22集>>

  • 1. Thank you so much.
    太感谢你了。
  • 2. I might be late tomorrow.
    明天我可能会迟到。
  • 3. Your socks are dry.
    你的袜子没湿。
  • 4. And, unfortunately, so is your shirt,which means you either just changed to greet me,or you need this for something medical.
    更不巧的是 你的衬衫也没湿,说明要么是你为了见我而特地更衣,要么是你打算用它救人。
  • 5. I am a doctor.
    我也是医生。
  • 6. She's my friend.
    她是我朋友。
  • 7. I was in prison.
    我之前是在蹲监狱。
  • 8. You killed your own brother?
    你杀了你亲哥哥。
  • 9. Yes. It was awful and devastating,but it wasn't murder.
    是 那是一段不堪回首的经历,但那不是谋杀。
  • 10. He was sick and he wanted to die,and I promised I would help.
    他病了 但求一死,而我保证过会帮他。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 62 Previous Next