返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 豪斯医生 第7季 第22集>>

  • 1. If you want to lecture me on my poor judgment,there would seem to be more relevant examples.
    如果你想教训我缺乏判断力,有些别的事例更有说服力。
  • 2. There you are.
    你在这里啊。
  • 3. You were in the vip room so long,I thought you were gonna pay off that girl's mortgage.
    你在贵宾室里待了那么久,我还以为你要为那姑娘付房贷呢。
  • 4. I got tossed out by Bobby the bouncer.
    我被保镖鲍比扔出来了。
  • 5. You touched her?
    你摸她了吗。
  • 6. I was looking at her mole.
    我在看她的痣。
  • 7. Genius. Let's go home.
    真是天才 咱们回家吧。
  • 8. I want to wait for the girl,make sure that mole's okay.
    我想等她出来,确保那颗痣没问题。
  • 9. Bobby the bouncer sees you
    要是保镖看到你站在这里。
  • 10. standing out here like a stalker,he's gonna break open your skull.
    像个跟踪者一样,他会把你打散架的。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 62 Previous Next