返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 豪斯医生 第7季 第23集>>

  • 1. You exposed my daughter to
    单单你让我女儿深受那可恶的。
  • 2. that obnoxious pirate cartoon.
    海盗卡通的荼毒 你也该和我谈谈。
  • 3. Bring me lunch tomorrow,and we can plumb my depths.
    明天给我送午饭,我们再探讨我的内心世界。
  • 4. I should have known the gallery wasn't ventilated enough.
    我早该知道画廊的通风条件不好。
  • 5. Hey, if it wasn't for you, we'd be treating her
    如果不是你阻止了那个人。
  • 6. for third-degree burns, too.
    我们可能同时要治疗她的三度烧伤了。
  • 7. That was a mistake.
    那是个错误。
  • 8. He shouldn't have interfered.
    他不该干涉的。
  • 9. I told you I'm sorry.
    我说了 我很抱歉。
  • 10. I want to share your commitment,but it's hard for me sometimes.
    我想像你那样专注于此具有献身精神,但有时候对我来说太难了。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 70 Previous Next