<< 豪斯医生 第7季 第23集>>
-
1. of a building you work in.
您工作的大楼的二层了。
-
2. Boy, did I screw with you.
天啊 我真是狠狠地耍了你啊。
-
3. You said you were going to change.
是你说你要改变的。
-
4. Check the sign.
看看那个标志。
-
5. It says you got to treat me with intensive care.
它说你需要对我特别护理。
-
6. I'm expressing my anger. You should try it.
我在表达我的愤怒 你也该试试。
-
7. Right now, let's finally have our fight.
此时此地 我们好好吵一架吧。
-
8. All we do is fight.
我们一直都在吵。
-
9. No, all you've done is pull pranks
不 你一直都只会恶作剧。
-
10. or have temper tantrums with Wilson, never me,marry mail-order prostitutes,make me go to your wedding...
或者冲威尔森发脾气 从不冲我,娶了一个来路不明的妓女,还强迫我去参加你的婚礼。