<< 豪斯医生 第8季 第06集>>
-
1. well, I assume you're gonna drop trou
好吧 我认为。
-
2. at some point during the dance.
你说话不尽不实。
-
3. I don't see why I should share.
我没啥要跟你说的。
-
4. this isn't a joke.
这不是开玩笑。
-
5. if you're willing to help us, we need to leave now.
如果你愿意帮我们 我们现在就得出发了。
-
6. if I have to walk somewhere,there better be at least five girls involved.
如果我得到别处去,至少那儿得有5位姑娘。
-
7. and they better be working their way through college.
最好她们都读过大学。
-
8. okay, what do you got?
好吧 你们得出什么结论了。
-
9. hereditary brain disorder, transient ischemia,or paraneoplastic syndrome.
大脑遗传性异常,暂时性缺血,或瘤外综合症。
-
10. none of those go away with iv fluids.
这些没有一个符合静脉血流症状。