返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 豪斯医生 第8季 第06集>>

  • 1. would it hurt the patient if you let us run some tests?
    如果你让我们做点测试 会对病人造成损害吗?。
  • 2. you've got three hours.
    给你们3个钟头。
  • 3. we've run six complete tox screens,tested for every heavy metal,poison, and biological agent we can think of.
    我们一共启用了6个完整毒性监视屏,检验我们能想到的每一种重金属元素,毒素 还有生物药剂。
  • 4. it says here he ate a lot of chestnuts.
    据说他吃过很多栗子。
  • 5. hold on a second.
    等一下。
  • 6. if the squirrel liberation army's involved,I'm outta here.
    如果爱贮藏这种宝贝的松鼠大军 也掺合进来的话,我就不干了。
  • 7. those little rodents are...
    那些啮齿目动物是...。
  • 8. horse chestnuts are poisonous.
    七叶树是有毒的。
  • 9. if someone switched them...
    如果有人调换了...。
  • 10. horse chestnuts may look like chestnuts,but they taste like a horse's lower-than-chestnuts.
    七叶树果看起来很象是栗子,但它们的味道尝起来比栗子差多了。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 89 Previous Next