<< 豪斯医生 第8季 第06集>>
-
1. yeah, I deserve shame and ridicule
是的 我活该遭人羞辱和奚落。
-
2. for offering a consult.
因为提供了。
-
3. unheard of for a doctor.
医生从未听说过的咨询。
-
4. you didn't offer a medical consult.
你没有提供医学咨询。
-
5. you offered a "dealing with foreman" consult.
你提供了"对付福曼法"咨询。
-
6. for the good of the patient. it's what house would have done.
为了病人的利益 豪斯也会这么做。
-
7. maybe house will hear about it and tear up with pride.
也许豪斯会先听 然后骄傲地把它撕成碎片。
-
8. you think I'm trying to impress him.
你以为我想给他留下印象。
-
9. I think that, for someone who's not involved in his team, you're remarkably involved in his team.
我认为 做为一个非他团队的人,你过度地跟他的小组成员来往了。
-
10. let it go.
算了吧。