<< 豪斯医生 第8季 第07集>>
-
1. What I qualified before.
我之前补充过的说明。
-
2. I’m looking defensive, aren't i?
我看上去像在自我辩护 是吧。
-
3. No, no, I think that's great. clears everything up.
不 不 我觉得那样很好 把事情都说得很明白。
-
4. It's no big deal, really.
这没什么大不了 真的。
-
5. There's a mass lesion
左前颞叶。
-
6. In the left anterior temporal lobe surrounded by edema.
有大的损伤 周围都是水肿。
-
7. Did you just insult me in pig latin?
你是在用一些行话污辱我吗。
-
8. Dr. house, please.
豪斯医生 拜托你了。
-
9. Would you just take a look at this?
能不能请你看一眼这个。
-
10. The defect is causing this nodular shadow here.
那个缺陷造成了这个团块状影。