返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 豪斯医生 第8季 第07集>>

  • 1. Probably his whole life.
    也许是他一生。
  • 2. What about around his hairline?
    那么他发线附近那部分呢。
  • 3. What? there's no discoloration.
    什么 那里没有变色。
  • 4. There is now.
    现在有了。
  • 5. I have a new theory.
    我有一个新的推论。
  • 6. Their bad ideas don't indicate a lack of intelligence.
    他们那些坏主意并不代表 智慧人材的欠缺。
  • 7. It indicates an open mind,The willingness not to be trapped by conventional--
    只表明了开放的思维,不愿意受常理思维的束缚。
  • 8. You've got a problem.
    你有问题了。
  • 9. Tell me something I don't know.
    告诉我一些我不知道的。
  • 10. You hire beautiful girls, enslave them,Force them to be around you,Because you don't know how to have an actual relationship.
    你聘用漂亮的女孩 奴役她们,迫使她们伴随你在身边,因为你不懂如何拥有一段真正的感情。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 91 Previous Next