返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 豪斯医生 第8季 第08集>>

  • 1. Send the patient home. you can give him a lift.
    让病人回家吧你还可以顺道载他。
  • 2. We checked for clots. we checked for--
    我们查了凝块查了...。
  • 3. You're reporting to me because you're scared to report to house
    你向我汇报是因为你害怕向 豪斯汇报。
  • 4. Because you found nothing, because this isn't a case.
    你什么都查不到 这不是个奇特的病例。
  • 5. And you thought i'd save your ass. Yeah.
    -你以为我可以帮你 -是的。
  • 6. I thought he was sick. What was i supposed to do?
    我认为他有病 我该怎么做去证实?(编剧莎拉.赫斯)。
  • 7. What about his lungs?
    他的肺有事吗?。
  • 8. Decreased oxygen saturation leads to heart failure.
    含氧饱和度降低导致心脏病发。
  • 9. E.r. Didn't find anything.
    急诊室没查出什么。
  • 10. E.r. Wasn't looking. Too busy trying to keep him alive.
    急诊室没查忙着救活他呢。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 81 Previous Next