<< 豪斯医生 第8季 第08集>>
-
1. I didn't screw up that trick.
我并没有搞砸那次魔术。
-
2. Everything that's happened can be explained
所有这些。
-
3. By you being forgetful and incompetent.
都可以归咎于你的健忘和不称职。
-
4. You screwed up, you passed out--
你搞砸了昏过去了...。
-
5. Know my favorite time to lie?
知道我最喜欢什么时候说谎吗?。
-
6. When my life hangs in the balance.
当我命悬一线的时候。
-
7. Your life doesn't hang in the balance.
你没有命悬一线。
-
8. You know your life doesn't hang in the balance.
你知道你没有命悬一线。
-
9. Your reputation might hang--
你的声誉倒是悬了...。
-
10. You ever do magic as a kid?
小时候喜欢魔术吗?。