返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 豪斯医生 第8季 第08集>>

  • 1. Hey, you might wanna use a little lidocaine--
    嗨你也许可以用点麻醉剂...。
  • 2. Oh, yeah, I forgot.
    哦是的忘了。
  • 3. Oh! slight pinch.
    稍微有点刺痛。
  • 4. You drugged me.
    你给我下药。
  • 5. You drugged me.
    你先给我下的药。
  • 6. Stopped by the lab.
    去了实验室。
  • 7. Your mutinous team is starting to worry about life on pitcairn island.
    兵变小分队担心要被流放去皮特克恩岛 (喻英国邦蒂号军舰叛变的故事)。
  • 8. All your biopsies are clean.
    你的活组织检查全没问题。
  • 9. Because there's nothing wrong with me.
    因为我没病。
  • 10. Did foreman finally okay the amyloidosis treatment?
    福曼最后同意 进行淀粉样变性病治疗了吗?。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 81 Previous Next