返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 豪斯医生 第8季 第10集>>

  • 1. one day he will screw up a test.
    总有一天他会搞砸测试的。
  • 2. if they don't accuse him of that because they like him,someone could die.
    如果他们因为喜欢他而不指责他的话,会有病人因此而死的。
  • 3. where are we going?
    我们去哪?。
  • 4. nowhere, I just know it hurts you.
    哪也不去 我知道那么说会打击到你。
  • 5. ca-2 deficiency's a genetic disorder
    二型碳酸酐酶缺乏是基因紊乱造成的。
  • 6. that scrambles proteins.
    会扰乱蛋白质的合成。
  • 7. if the blood test is positive,you'll need a bone marrow transplant.
    如果血检呈阳性,你需要做骨髓移植手术。
  • 8. transplant sounds like a euphemism for slim odds.
    移植听起来就像希望渺茫的婉转说法。
  • 9. uh, slim but not none.
    渺茫但并不是没有。
  • 10. we're gonna need to test jane for a match.
    我们需要测试 珍 看她是否吻合。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 91 Previous Next