<< 豪斯医生 第8季 第12集>>
-
1. What are you guys doing here?
你们俩怎么也在?。
-
2. I had a sudden yen for fusion.
突然间我很想凑热闹。
-
3. I put a different restaurant in my date book.
我明明在记事本里写的另一个餐馆。
-
4. I'm firing my assistant.
我得把我的助手炒掉。
-
5. That's okay. Hi,greg.
没事 你好啊 格雷戈。
-
6. And I call you greg because we're now social equals.
我叫你格雷戈 因为现在我们社会地位平等了。
-
7. I call you cutthroat bitch...
我叫你蛇蝎女 因为...。
-
8. well,quod erat demonstrandum.
呃 这已经是众人皆知了。
-
9. And I speak in latin because I don't try to hide what an ass I am.
我还说的拉丁语 我就是要拽给你看。
-
10. I assume you'd like to join us?
看来你要和我们一起喽?。