<< 豪斯医生 第8季 第12集>>
-
1. I get that "sleep with" is your way of saying I should talk to him?
我理解你说"上床"的意思是 叫我去跟他谈谈?。
-
2. No. I really mean sleep with.
不 我就是说上床。
-
3. You're not worried this relationship will fail,you're worried it'll succeed.
你担心的不是他们搞不成 而是他们会成功。
-
4. At Wilson will no longer beat your beck and call 24/7.
威尔森就不会再随时听候你召唤了。
-
5. That your best friend will change.
你最好的朋友会改变。
-
6. People don't change just because they wish they could.
人不是想要改变就能改变的。
-
7. And it bugs you that he wishes he could!
但他希望改变这一点就让你不爽!。
-
8. You'll never lose your friend,House.
你永远不会失去这个朋友的 豪斯。
-
9. You're the long-distance runner of neediness.
你就是最黏人的家伙。
-
10. as the chAmber heats up,roz's body temperature should also rise,making her sweat and turning the powder purple.
随着实验室里温度上升 洛兹的体温也会上升,会让她流汗 并使粉末变成紫色。