<< 豪斯医生 第8季 第13集>>
-
1. Here,you can start with these.
来 先弄好这些。
-
2. It's not my fault. I didn't lose nurses.
不是我的错 护士不是我弄丢的。
-
3. Cuddy was looking for you. Said she'd send you down here.
卡迪在找你 想派你来这。
-
4. I know,that's why I'm here.
我知道 这就是为什么我会在这。
-
5. Because Cuddy hasn't found you yet.
因为卡迪还没找到你。
-
6. She's gonna look everywhere except the place she wants me to be.
她就会到处去找 却不会想到我正在这躲着。
-
7. - Hey. - I've got an aortic dissection here.
- 嘿 - 我这有个大动脉爆开的患者。
-
8. What's with the idiot?
那白痴有什么事?。
-
9. Fainting spell and recent history of dysgeusia.
昏迷和味觉倒错史。
-
10. Everything tastes like lemon meringue pie.
觉得所有食物吃起来都像柠檬派。