返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 豪斯医生 第8季 第14集>>

  • 1. that's probably true.
    你很可能说的是真的。
  • 2. seeing as how you have a brain tumor.
    因为你有脑瘤。
  • 3. you're that nutjob doctor
    你就是那个疯子医生。
  • 4. that keeps calling my publicist.
    一直给我的企宣打电话。
  • 5. actually, I'm the nutjob head of diagnostic medicine.
    事实上 我就是疯子诊断部主任。
  • 6. I run every day.
    我每天跑步。
  • 7. I don't get headaches. I'm fine.
    我不会头痛 我身体很好。
  • 8. so if you don't mind-
    如果你不介意的话。
  • 9. actually, I do mind.
    事实上 我很介意。
  • 10. I don't care if you die,but if brock sterling dies,anna never finds out he's the father of marie's baby.
    你死不死无所谓,但如果布洛克 斯特林死了的话,安娜就永远都不知道 他就是玛丽孩子的父亲了。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 91 Previous Next