返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 豪斯医生 第8季 第15集>>

  • 1. That doesn't make sense.
    这说不通啊。
  • 2. 'Cause your shirt wasn't stained.
    因为你的衬衫没被染红。
  • 3. And because that was me.
    因为那是我。
  • 4. I could have had a subtle hemiballismus,Indicating the early stages of huntington's.
    我的半胆红素含量可能有点微变,可能是初期亨廷顿综合症的征兆。
  • 5. Huntington's wouldn't explain the abdominal pain.
    亨廷顿综合症解释不了腹痛。
  • 6. It's only on the table because we're thinking of thirteen.
    之所以想到这个 是因为我们想到了13。
  • 7. A shuffling gait could suggest parkinson's.
    曳行步态可能暗示着是帕金森氏症。
  • 8. Except there's no such thing as shuffling sitting.
    但是根本没有曳行"坐"态这一说。
  • 9. He moved when he helped the old lady up the steps.
    当他扶老太太上车的时候他站起来了。
  • 10. Who are you?
    你是谁?。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 76 Previous Next