返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 豪斯医生 第8季 第16集>>

  • 1. She's not my girlfriend, genius.
    她不是我女朋友 天才。
  • 2. She was hot,You seemed into her,And she bought you drinks.
    她很性感,你看上去很沉迷于她,她还替你付了帐。
  • 3. Last night, she was your girlfriend.
    昨晚 她就是你的女朋友。
  • 4. Blood in the sputum could mean parasites.
    痰中带血可能是寄生虫。
  • 5. Any recent travel?
    最近有出游过吗。
  • 6. You seemed into her?
    你看上去沉迷于她?。
  • 7. If he had a brain,He wouldn't be tending bar.
    如果他有脑子的话,就不会做酒保了。
  • 8. Sneezing's a new symptom.
    打喷嚏是个新症状。
  • 9. Let's assume the runny nose means an infection.
    我们就假设流鼻涕意味着受了感染。
  • 10. What did house have to say?
    豪斯对你说了什么。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 68 Previous Next