返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 怪奇物语 第1季 第9集>>

  • 1. Like she needs protection.
    说得好像她需要人保护似的。
  • 2. Listen, dude, a coach calls a play in a game,bottom line, you execute it. All right?
    听着 哥们 要是教练说暂停比赛,你再怎么也要服从命令 好吗。
  • 3. Okay, first of all, this isn't some stupid sports game.
    首先 这不是什么愚蠢的体育比赛。
  • 4. And second, we're not even in the game. We're on the bench.
    第二 我们根本就没上场 我们在坐冷板凳。
  • 5. So my point is...
    我的意思是。
  • 6. Right, yeah, we're on the bench,so, uh, there's nothing we can do.
    没错 我们在坐冷板凳,所以我们做不了什么。
  • 7. That's not entirely true.
    不是那样的。
  • 8. I mean, these Demo-dogs, they have a hive mind.
    我是说那些魔狗有蜂巢思维。
  • 9. When they ran away from the bus, they were called away.
    它们当时从车顶跑开是因为被召唤走了。
  • 10. If we get their attention...
    如果我们吸引他们的注意。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 63 Previous Next