返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 怪奇物语 第3季 第2集>>

  • 1. The music. The music right there at the end.
    音乐 结尾那里的音乐。
  • 2. Why are you listening to the music, Steve?
    你为什么在听音乐 史蒂夫。
  • 3. Listen to the Russian!
    听俄语。
  • 4. - We're translating Russian! - I'm trying to listen to the Russian,- but there's music-- - All right, babysitting time is over.
    -我们在翻译俄语 -我在努力听俄语,-但有音乐啊 -好了 托管时间结束。
  • 5. You need to get in there.
    你得过去了。
  • 6. Hey, my board. That was important data, shitbirds.
    我的白板 那可是重要的数据 蠢蛋们。
  • 7. I guarantee you, what we're doing
    我向你保证 我们正在做的事。
  • 8. is way more important than your data.
    比你的数据重要得多。
  • 9. Yeah? And how do you know
    是吗 你又怎么知道。
  • 10. these Russians are up to no good anyways?
    这些俄语绝对不是什么好事。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 65 Previous Next