<< 怪奇物语 第4季 第6集>>
-
1. But to bring down these men, leaving them with no hope,what is the purpose of that?
但说些丧气话 让他们失去希望,有什么意义。
-
2. I tell them truth. You feed their delusion.
我说了实话 你助长他们的妄想。
-
3. Not delusions. Hope.
不是妄想 是希望。
-
4. I believe we can fight. I believe we can win.
我相信我们能战斗 我相信我们能赢。
-
5. I have a son, Mikhail.
我有个儿子 米哈伊尔。
-
6. I cannot leave this world
我不能死。
-
7. with him believing his father is a traitor.
不然他会以为父亲是个叛徒。
-
8. I need to get back to him, and I will get back to him.
我得回到他身边 我一定能做到。
-
9. - Is he slow? - What?
-他迟钝吗 -什么。
-
10. Mikhail, your son. Is... Is he slow? Is he stupid?
米哈伊尔 你儿子 他迟钝吗 他蠢吗。